The Tomorrow Legion
REAL NAME: Abagail Spencer
POWER CATEGORY: Natural/Master Psychic
HEIGHT: 5’ 8½”
WEIGHT: 157 lbs
DISPOSITION: Shy, timid, generally a loner. A recluse uncomfortable around others.
- : Abagail alternates between severe depression and manic episodes that last for about a week. When depressed, nobody loves her, she’s a loser, incompetent, and is going to die if she isn’t careful; -10% on all skills, and reduce all combat bonuses by half. When manic everything is great, she’s the best there is, life is grand! +5% on all skills and +2 on initiative, all bonuses are normal.
- : Abagail regularly hears voices and receives visions of another reality. As a result she has trouble sleeping, is constantly distracted and withdrawn from even long-time friends. She tends to be a loner.
EDUCATION: Three Years of College
- : Pilot Automobile (68%), Basic Mathematics (65%), Speak English (98%), Read & Write English (98%)
- : Computer Operation (75%), Advanced Mathematics (80%), Chemistry (65%), Anthropology (55%), Biology (65%), Astronomy (60%)
- : Computer Progrmming (65%), Research (85%), Writing (60%), Lore: Magic (60%)
- : Speak Spanish (85%), Read & Write Spanish (65%), Speak Elven (85%), Read & Write Elven (65%)
- : Hand to Hand: Basic, Running, Prowl (45%)
POWERS & ABILITIES: Master Psychic
: Abagail has the following psychic powers. The number in parentheses is the I.S.P. cost to activate them. I.S.P. recovers 2 per hour, or 12 per hour of meditation, or completely after 8 uninterrupted hours of rest/meditation.
- Clairvoyance (4), Empathy (4), Object Read (6/10), Sixth Sense (2), Premonition (8), Speed Reading (2), Total Recall (2), See Aura (6), See the Invisible (4), Sense Evil (2), Sense Magic (3), Suppress Fear (8), Summon Inner Strength (4), Telepathy (4)
- Choose FIVE (5) Super-Psionic abilities of choice, and FIVE (5) total in any combination of Healing, Physical, and Sensitive of choice.
Perception: + 1
- Attacks: 5
Initiative: + 1
Strike: + 1
Parry: + 2
Dodge: + 2
Roll w/ Punch: + 2
Pull Punch: + 2
COMBAT MANEUVERS: Strike, Parry, Entangle, Dodge, Disarm, Body Block/Tackle, Roll with Impact, Arm Hold, Leg Hold, Body Hold, Neck Hold, Snap kick
SPECIAL: + 1 to save vs Magic. + 4 to save vs Psionics (needs a 10 or higher to save).
BACKGROUND: As Abagail’s psychic powers grew she retreated from the world. This is due in large part to the visions she receives from another world – a fantasy world where Humans, Elves, Dwarves, and more lived together under the protection and guidance of mythological Gods. From this fantastical world where magic was real she received visions centered on a group of adventurers and their Gods-given quest: To collect the pieces of Osiris and revive Him. For the last several years Abagail had dealt with those ceaseless visions by writing them down and turning them into best-selling young adult fiction called The Books of CrIsis.
Nothing about the master manuscripts was original. Everything in them, including the names of the books and the series itself, all came from her visions. She was the only one who knew that. Her editors and fans just thought she was a recluse with a fantastical imagination. They were half right. The visions made functioning in the world difficult and forced her to retreat to her apartment. Often they came as dreams, but she discovered early on that they could strike at any time. It made social interaction… awkward.
Her goal in the raid on Rotiel’s vault is to acquire a magical, 8 foot tall petrified femur which one of her visions revealed to her would be there. This object is similar to the objects the heroes from her visions hunt for. She believes that finding that item will validate her sanity and perhaps even lead to her traveling there! She brings her psychic extra-sensory abilities, contacts, and computer/research skills to this team.